These soft centerpieces won't scratch the table!
- ¼ yard heavy felt
- 1 quarter
- 4 wooden skewers
- Hot-glue gun
- 4 pom-poms
- 2 wine corks
- Silver plate
- Kosher salt
1. Cut a circle out of felt, using the coin as a template. Cut 9 more circles in gradually bigger sizes.
2. Thread circles onto a skewer, starting with the smallest and ending with the largest. Glue pom-pom to end of skewer.
3. Cut a cork in half lengthwise. Place it flat side down on a table. Push skewer into cork.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3 for 2 more trees. For last tree, cut skewer in half and use 5 circles.
5. Arrange trees on inverted plate and secure with glue. Sprinkle salt around trees.