- Ironing board or protected surface
- 10 bandannas
- Measuring tape
- Fusible hemming tape
- On ironing board, iron all bandannas. Let them cool to set them flat.
- Measure length of bandanna side and cut 10 pieces of hemming tape to fit. Lay first piece of tape along top edge of bandanna.
- Place bottom edge of second bandanna directly over tape and, using cotton setting, iron to activate fusible tape. Let bandanna cool for hem to set.
- Lay next piece of hem tape along top edge of second bandanna. Place bottom edge of third bandanna directly over tape and iron as above.
- Repeat until all bandannas are attached to form runner.