YOU'LL NEED (FOR 2 COOZIES):
- Tape measure
- 9" x 12" sheet brightly colored craft foam
- Glue gun
- Measure circumference of can or bottle (if you don’t have a tape measure, wrap a piece of thread around it, then measure thread with a ruler).
- Cut craft foam into two rectangles, ¼" longer than circumference by 3" wide.
- To make cozy resemble a grass skirt, cut fringe along entire length of rectangle, leaving a piece about ½" wide at each end to make it easier to glue together. Don’t worry if fringe isn’t uniform.
- Trim edges of fringe unevenly to give a more grass-like appearance. Cut some ends straight and others on an angle.
- Wrap craft foam to form a cylinder, overlapping ends ¼", and secure with glue. Allow glue to dry completely before sliding cozy around can or bottle.