Dress up your front door for fall with a cheerful burlap wreath.
Materials You Have:
Materials You Need:
- 2"-wide burlap ribbon, 10 yards, $3.47; at Walmart stores.
- Wire wreath form, 16" diameter, $2.47; consumercrafts.com
- Floral wire, 25¢; at Michaels
- Autumnal flowers and decorations, $2.54; at Walmart stores.
- Wired ribbon for bow, 2' long, 60¢; ribbonbazaar.com
Total cost: $9.33
- Working with burlap ribbon attached to spool, secure loose end to inner circle of wreath form with wire.
- The wreath form has three concentric sections. Starting at inner section, pull a loop of burlap (about 3" long) through to front of wreath form. Move to middle section and pull a second loop through, then pull a third loop through outer section. Working back toward center, pull next loop through middle section, then a loop through inner section. Pack loops close together. Continue until wreath form is covered. Secure end of burlap ribbon with wire.
- Decorate with silk flowers and foliage as well as faux berries, using wire to attach to wreath. Tie wired ribbon into a bow and secure with floral wire.