Turn your souvenirs into projects inspired by scrapbooking
- 12” album
- Metal stickers
- String Beads
- Tag letters
- Collage set
- Dried spices
1. Write recipes directly onto album pages or, if you’re worried about making mistakes, write on vellum and glue it onto pages in the book.
2. Choose photos of the area where you discovered the dishes, or even photos of the dishes. Mount them with triangle stickers.
3. String together beads and tag letters to spell out the name of the place where you found each recipe. Glue string to the top of each page.
4. Cut small pieces of a map or other souvenirs. Glue them to open space on each page.
5. Decorate the cover with a map-covered frame, compass cutout and dried spices.