Turn your souvenirs into projects inspired by scrapbooking
- Cover-weight art paper
- Sand-colored shelf liner
- Painter’s canvas (loose, not stretched on a frame)
- Needle and thread
- Paper collage set
1. Cut the art paper to the size of a place mat; cut a panel of shelf liner about 1” shorter and 1” narrower than it. Snip the corners off the canvas to make four identical triangles. Stitch one triangle to each corner of the liner. Then center the liner on the paper and glue in place.
2. Choose photos and other elements from the collage set. Cut out a smaller piece of the same color of art paper. Glue the photos and objects from the collage set to the paper.
3. Measure and cut a piece of map that is the same size as the smaller piece of art paper. Center the map and paper beside each other on the liner; glue in place.
4. Let the glue dry completely. Have the place mats laminated at an office center.