Check out All You's favorite Halloween crafts ideas for kids! They're affordable, easy and will add a lot of enjoyment to your Halloween.
- Glass cylinders or jars with smooth sides in various sizes
- 3” wide painter’s tape
- Black chalkboard spray paint
- Votive candle
1. Decide where you want to situate chalkboard-paint band on jar, then mask off remainder of jar with painter’s tape.
2. Apply three coats of chalkboard spray paint. Let dry thoroughly between each coat.
3. Remove tape. Write on paint with chalk then erase with rag to create dust coating. Write words or draw designs on top of dust coating. Place candle inside.