Check out All You's favorite Halloween crafts ideas for kids! They're affordable, easy and will add a lot of enjoyment to your Halloween.
- Chocolate and vanilla icing
- Assorted candy such as candy corn, M&M’s (regular and Minis), Mike and Ike candies, Mentos and Fruit Roll-Ups
- Chocolate-covered snack cakes (such as Yodels)
Use icing to attach candies to cakes.
1. Attach Mike and Ike candies or M&M’s to cake bottoms for feet.
2. Stick M&M’s Minis to critters’ backs. Make horns with candy corn and eyes with M&M’s or Mentos. Pipe or attach M&M’s Minis to make pupils.
3. Cut Fruit Roll-Up into tongue shapes; attach to cakes. Pipe teeth.