Check out All You's favorite Halloween crafts ideas for kids! They're affordable, easy and will add a lot of enjoyment to your Halloween.
- Chocolate-covered cream-filled snack cakes (such as Ring Dings)
- Mini chocolate cream-filled snack cakes (such as 100-calorie packs of Hostess chocolate cupcakes)
- Black licorice laces
- Chocolate and vanilla icing
1. Use a toothpick to poke eight holes in cake, insert licorice laces into holes and trim ends to desired length.
2. Attach M&M’s as eyes using dots of icing. Pipe dots of chocolate icing for pupils and create fangs by piping small bits of vanilla icing.