Check out All You's favorite Halloween crafts ideas for kids! They're affordable, easy and will add a lot of enjoyment to your Halloween.
Cast a spell with cookies that make clever use of supermarket candies.
- Green and orange icing
- Chocolate Kisses
- Chocolate cookies (such as Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers)
- Yellow fruit slice candies or spice drops
- Sugar Chocolate-covered cookie sticks (such as Pocky or Oreo Fun Stix)
- Red Fruit Roll-Ups
1. Use a dot of icing to attach a chocolate Kiss to center of each cookie.
2. Decorate hats by piping orange or green icing in short spikes or simple bows around base of Kiss.