Create a comfy, cozy vibe with these easy DIY pillows.
- Cushion pad
- Sewing machine
- Craft paper
- Fabric marking pen (erasable)
- Draw a 12”square on craft paper. Use a compass to draw 4” semi circles around the square edges (3/4 circles at the corners). Cut out.
- Pin the template to felt. Trace with a fabric pencil and cut out.
- Mark a line across the template 2/3 of the way down and cut, discarding the remaining third. Use this template to cut 2 pieces.
- Overlap the 2 shorter pieces to make a square and place on top of the larger piece. Pin the pieces together and sew a 12” square inside the scalloped edges.
- Dampen and erase any markings from the fabric pen.