Dress up your Easter eggs with brilliant beads.
- One dozen colored eggs, blown or hard-boiled
- Medium-size foam paintbrush Mod Podge craft glue (at craft stores)
- Adhesive beads in graduated sizes
- Hold egg vertically with crown (small end) up. Remove one of smallest beads from adhesive backing and apply just below crown.
- Continue this way, positioning four or five smallest beads in a circle below crown, taking care to ensure they are evenly spaced.
- Position slightly larger beads beneath each crown bead. Continue adhering beads in circles, using gradually larger beads as you approach base of egg. Beads around bottom of egg will be largest.