Brighten your Easter eggs with pretty spring flower decorations.
- One dozen colored eggs, blown or hard-boiled
- Medium-size foam paintbrush Mod Podge craft glue (at craft stores)
- Assorted scrapbooking flower stickers (at craft stores)
- Adhesive beads in graduated sizes (at craft stores), optional
- On each egg, center a flower sticker, peel off adhesive backing and attach.
- Using a medium-size foam paintbrush, apply a few coats of Mod Podge glue to eggs, pressing down gently on stickers to flatten petals.
- Allow eggs to dry overnight. Once dry, remove a medium to large bead from adhesive backing and apply bead to center of each flower sticker, if desired.