Craft these mini flower vases using glittered Easter eggs and a simple eggcup.
YOU'LL NEED (makes 1 egg vase):
- Blown egg
- Paint or spray paint
- Finely milled glitter (various colors)
- Small scissors or tweezers
- Hot-glue gun
- 1 daisy (or any other flower you prefer)
- Paint a blown egg using paint or spray paint, then roll it in a bowl of finely milled glitter while paint is still slightly wet. Let dry completely.
- Working from one of the holes you made for blowing, use tiny scissors or tweezers to gently break away bits of eggshell until the hole is big enough to fit a flower stem. Place a glue dot over other hole; let dry fully.
- Fill egg with a small amount of water. Insert a flower. Place in an eggcup to display.