Welcome guests with a homemade message.
YOU'LL NEED (makes 1 sign)
- Wooden craft letters to spell Happy Easter (at craft stores and hobbylobby.com)
- Card stock or construction paper in 3 complementary colors or patterns
- Glue stick
- 4' ribbon, 1" wide
- 15 1" mini wooden clothespins (at craft stores)
- 4 thumbtacks
- Place wooden letters onto right side of card stock or construction paper and trace around letters in pencil. Using scissors, cut letter shapes out of card stock.
- Cover wooden letters with corresponding card stock letters, using glue stick to attach. Allow glue to dry completely.
- Cut ribbon in half so there are 2 2' lengths. Use wooden clothespins to attach covered letters to ribbons. Depending on shape of letter, use 1 or 2 clothespins for each.
- Tack banners to wall using thumbtacks.