What do you do after a trip to the pumpkin patch? Try one of these easy (and too-cute) Halloween pumpkin crafts that everyone will love.
Come up with your own designs using these directions.
• Pumpkins in various sizes and colors (find artificial pumpkins at funkins.com)
• Black paint
• Black and orange tissue paper
• 1", 1½" and 2" round paper punches
• Mod Podge
• ¾" paintbrush
1. Paint some pumpkins black, if desired.
2. Cut dots out of tissue paper. To make a clean cut, stack 10 sheets of paper and press down on punch with a quick, forceful motion. Cut stripes from tissue paper with scissors.
3. Create a design on pumpkin, using pushpins to hold dots and stripes in place.
4. Gently lift dot or stripe, leaving pushpin in place, and brush Mod Podge onto pumpkin beneath shape. Use brush to smooth shape. Add a layer of Mod Podge on top of shape to seal it. Repeat until all shapes are adhered to pumpkin.
5. Let dry for an hour, then carefully remove pushpins while holding paper down.