What do you do after a trip to the pumpkin patch? Try one of these easy (and too-cute) Halloween pumpkin crafts that everyone will love.
Stenciled Spider Pumpkin
Skip the sharp knives and candles. Instead, use stenciles and spray paint to create an awe-worthy pumpkin.
• Pumpkins in various sizes and colors (find artificial pumpkins at funkins.com)
• Contact paper
• Spray paint in various colors
1. Stamp a spider shape on paper and copy it in varying sizes on a photocopier.
2. Cut out the shapes, trace them on contact paper and stick them to a pumpkin surface.
3. Spray-paint the entire pumpkin, and then peel off the spiders to reveal the orange underneath. For the reverse effect―black spiders on orange or spray-painted pumpkins―stick the removed spider cutouts onto pumpkins.