This quick Halloween costume for kids is super easy to make—all you need is glow-in-the-dark duct tape!
"I work a lot with duct tape on my projects, so this costume was a no-brainer. I love that the clothes are usable after Halloween is over!"—Kersey Campbell, andweplay.com
- Black long-sleeve shirt
- Black leggings
- Cutting mat
- Craft knife
- Roll of glow-in-the-dark duct tape in white
1. Have child put on shirt and leggings.
2. Cut a long strip of duct tape for spine and adhere to shirt. Cut two strips for each leg, leaving a gap at knee. Adhere to leggings. Cut two strips for each arm, leaving a gap at elbow. Adhere to sleeves.
3. Cut shorter strips of tape for nibs, then cut each strip in half lengthwise to make thinner strips.
4. For hip bone, lay two strips of duct tape on cutting mat, so edges slightly overlap. Use craft knife to trim as shown, cutting corners off top edge and making an inverted V on bottom edge. If shirt is long and worn untucked, adhere this piece to shirt. Otherwise, adhere to leggings.
From Kersey Campbell of AndWePlay.com.