Bring the freshness of spring indoors with pretty, easy-to-make flowerpot centerpieces.
YOU'LL NEED (makes 1 pot):
- Glue lines (save-on-crafts.com)
- White flowerpot, 4½" diameter
- 4" blades of fresh-cut grass
- Floral foam sphere, 4½" diameter (save-on-crafts.com)
- 1 to 2 dozen daisies, depending on size of flowers
- Cut 10½" length of glue line and apply around base of flowerpot, approximately 1" from bottom.
- Position a blade of grass vertically at base of flowerpot. Press against glue line to secure. Repeat until pot is encircled in grass.
- Soak floral foam sphere in water, drain. Position sphere at opening of flowerpot and slide gently inside until sphere is snug.
- Trim daisy stems to 1". Insert flowers into sphere, allowing petals to overlap slightly. Continue until sphere is fully covered.