TO MAKE A HALLOWEEN BAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bat template (download at allyou.com/bat-decoration)
- Printer and plain white paper
- Black construction paper
- ¼" hole punch
- White construction paper
- Mini cupcake liners, black
- Floral stem wire
1. Print bat template and cut out with scissors. Place template on black construction paper, trace with pencil and cut out. Repeat until you have the number of bats you desire.
2. To make eyes, punch holes in white construction paper. Glue a pair of eyes to each bat.
3. To make wings, cut bottoms out of black mini cupcake liners. Cut ruffled liner sides into approximately 1¼" segments. Position 2 wings on back of each bat; attach with glue.
4. Punch holes in black construction paper. Position a wire on back of bat, add a dot of glue on wire, then place a black circle over glue (so wire is sandwiched between bat body and black circle). Repeat for each bat.