Add a bit of spooky sophistication to your Halloween party with this black Gothic Halloween centerpiece.
- Painter’s tape
- Spray primer
- Framed mirror, sized to fit center of your dining table 4 to 6 candlesticks
- Assortment of real or artificial fruit
- Matte black spray paint
- Bowl, preferably footed or with pedestal
- "Dreadful Drip” Candles (available at yankeecandle.com)
- Artificial flowers in black (available at craft stores)
- Use painter’s tape to mask off mirror’s surface.
- In a well-ventilated space, spray mirror, candlesticks and fruit with primer. Allow to dry, following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Spray objects with black paint, following manufacturer’s instructions. Allow to dry. Remove painter’s tape.
- Position mirror on table. Place bowl on center of mirror, and arrange fruit in bowl. Put taper candles in candlesticks, cut flowers from stems and arrange on mirror.