Create The Chronicles of Narnia’s White Witch
- 2 to 4 yards iridescent fabric (depending on child’s size)
- 2 to4 yards blue lace (depending on child’s size)
- White tights
- Silver shoes
- Silver cord (3 times size of child’s waist)
- 2 yards each silver and white ribbon
- Fake white fur
- Wand (from a store)
- Silver cardboard
- Gems and glitter
- Hole punch
- White elastic
- Silvery lipstick
2) Trace shape of child’s long dress onto lace. Cut out into front, back and sleeves for top layer. Sew back and front of over-dress together. Sew sleeves and attach sleeves to bodice. Trim neckline with scissors.
3) Have child put on dress, tights and shoes. Wrap silver cord around waist 3 times and tie into a bow. Tie ribbons around upper arms and blouse material to make sleeves puffy.
4) Cut white fake fur to create a stole. Make slits in sides of stole; thread white ribbon through to make arm loops. Tie more ribbon around wand.
5) Cut crown out of silver cardboard; glue or staple together in back. Glue gems and glitter to crown. Punch holes in sides of crown and thread with elastic to make chin strap. Apply lipstick.