- Scrap paper
- Black electrical tape
- Extra-long flexible green straws
- Practice drawing pumpkin faces on scrap paper to determine which ones you prefer. Small, simple shapes work best because you’ll need to cut them out freehand.
- Use scissors to cut face shapes out of electrical tape.
- Make faces by sticking cut shapes to glasses (peel off and adjust as needed).
- Make a green stem for each glass by knotting flexible straws. If straws are too long to fit in glasses, trim bottoms.
- Add a stem and an orange drink to each glass and set beverages on trays for guests.