Set the mood for your Halloween party with these creepy crepe paper curtains.
- Measuring tape
- 1 to 2 rolls black crepe paper (depending on the size of your window)
- Double-sided tape
- Measure height of window and cut enough strips of crepe paper to fit vertically across entire length without overlapping. Cut one strip to fit across entire length of window horizontally and set aside.
- One by one, give vertical strips a weathered look by pulling gently, twisting and ripping small tears into both sides.
- Hang strips from top of window frame using pieces of double-stick tape.
- Once all strips have been taped into place, position width-long strip horizontally along top of window frame, covering tops of vertical strips. Secure with tape.