Give guests something to remember you by with tombstone-inspired treat bags.
- Small black paper bags (available at craft stores such as Michael’s)
- Piece of card stock or thin cardboard for template
- Silver or white paint pen
- Trace around bag on card stock. Cut out shape.
- Draw a tombstone outline within template, leaving sides and bottom as they are while creating a decorative shape at top.
- Once you’ve drawn a design that pleases you, fold template in half vertically and cut out drawn shape. (This step ensures that your design is symmetrical.
- Place template on a bag and trace around it. Cut out tombstone shape.
- Using a ruler to center lettering and ensure that it is straight, write RIP and a guest’s name on bag. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each bag.