Warm your friends' bodies and souls all winter long with this comforting just-add-water gift
Make mix by combining:
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 3 cups powdered milk and a
- Dash of salt
(*This amount will fill two 3½" × 8" bags generously)
To decorate clear cellophane bags (available at paperpresentation.com),
1. Use a snowflake paper punch to cut shapes from white self-adhesive mailing labels.
2. Peel backing from snowflakes and stick them on bags.
3. Place bag inside mug and fill with cocoa mix.
4. Make a bag topper by cutting a rectangle from card stock, the same width as bag and 2" tall.
5. Fold in half horizontally. Fold top of bag down; place topper over fold and secure in center with staple.
6. Using card stock in a contrasting color, cut a rectangle ¾" tall and 1" shorter in width than the bag.
7. Center label on topper and glue in place. Wrap mug in ribbon, and tie a bow.
8. Cut a square out of card stock, and write instructions for making a single serving of cocoa.
9. Tuck inside mug.