Set the mood for a country themed bash with this cute jean invite!
- Color copier
- Red gingham, 4" x 5" or larger
- Red bandanna
- X-acto knife
- Glue stick
- 4" x 5" card stock (or cut to that size)
- Felt-tip marker such as a Sharpie
- 4" x 5" envelope
- For each invitation, make a color copy of a rear jeans pocket. Pocket image will need to be reduced—start with a 40 percent reduction and adjust as necessary so it can be cut down to 3½" x 4½". Make a color copy of gingham and of bandanna.
- With scissors, cut copy of pocket to 3½" x 4½", centering as desired. Use X-acto knife to cut a slit along top of pocket. Trim gingham copy to 4" x 5".
- Glue gingham copy to card stock. Apply glue along edges of pocket copy’s back side. Center on gingham; press to adhere.
- Measure slit in pocket; cut bandanna copy in a rectangle to that width, about 2½" long. Try to cut rectangle so there is a blank space at top.
- Write message with marker. Put in envelope. Address and send.