Brighten up your table with this simple vase centerpiece using fresh flowers and lemons.
- Lemons (5 or 6 for large jar; 1 for small jar)
- Cutting board
- 64-oz. or 16-oz. glass jar
- Butter knife
For large jar:
- Cut two or three lemons into 3/8"-thick slices.
- Place a whole lemon in jar. Arrange lemon slices between jar and lemon. (Whole lemon helps keep slices in place.)
- Place second whole lemon on top of first and repeat as above, filling surrounding space with slices.
- Fill jar ¾ of the way with water. Arrange flowers in jar as desired.
- Add another row of lemon slices, using a butter knife to position them. Flower stems help keep them in place. Fill in empty spaces as desired.