- Goo Gone (magicamerican.com)
- Paint cans, empty and clean
- Tape measure
- Craft glue (such as Elmer’s)
- Using Goo Gone, remove labels and glue from cans. Remove handles from gallon cans.
- With hammer and nail, make several holes in base of cans for drainage.
- Measure height and circumference of cans. Cut oilcloth to size.
- For gallon cans, cut two holes in oilcloth to fit over raised area where handles were.
- Apply glue to wrong side of oilcloth and glue to can. Let dry completely before using.