Light up an outdoor space with an easy DIY hanging lamp.
- 2 matching wire planter baskets
- Pendant socket (Hemma cord set, $4; at Ikea.)
- Fine-gauge wire
- Wire cutters
- Turn a planter upside down and feed pendant socket through top.
- Secure cord to top of planter with wire.
- Screw lightbulb into socket. Bulb should hang to middle of globe or a little above.
- Wire second planter to first, matching up seams.
- Snip extra wire; wrap stray ends toward inside of light.
- Hang lamp from pendant wire.