Light up the night with witch and moon lanterns
- Printer and printing paper
- 3 orange paper bags (partycity.com)
- 3 votive candles
- 3 glass votive holers
1. Print out template. To make three luminaries, print out three copies of each template. Cut out shape, following image outlines as closely as possible.
2. Tape a moon shape inside each bag. Position in the upper right hand corner of each bag.
3. Center a witch inside one bag. Tape it in place. This will be the center luminaria. On a second bag, position a witch almost directly below moon. Tape in place, folding bristle end of broom around inside of bag. This luminaria will go on the right. On the third bag, position a witch to left of moon, so she appears to be flying off left-hand edge of bag. Tape in place, folding broom handle around side.
4. Place each candle in a holder. Light, then set in bag. (If you're using luminarias outdoors, fill bottoms with sand first to weigh bags down.)