Make an adorable mask out of felt that can be used on your Halloween pumpkins for years to come—no carving required!
- Owl mask templates
- 8 squares of felt in different colors
- Felt glue
- Pumpkin, 8" to 9" in diameter
- Googly eyes
- Hot-glue gun
1. Place each template on a different color felt and trace around, following instructions on template.
2. With Piece A as the base, assemble pieces, working alphabetically. Use felt glue to adhere.
3. Attach mask to pumpkin and a googly eye in each eyehole, using hot glue.