Freshen up with these scented bars
1. Melt clear glycerine soap base in a double boiler over low heat, stirring constantly until completely melted.
2. Remove from heat and add several drops of peppermint oil.
3. Pour into round soap molds.
4. Submerge a peppermint candy, its cellophane wrapper intact, in the center of the soap.
5. Let set, about three hours.
6. Pop bars of soap out of the molds.
7. Select gift boxes slightly larger than the bars of soap, and fill with shredded pink paper.
7. Place soap inside, and carry out the peppermint theme with red, pink and white wrapping paper.