Dress up a candle with craft paper and a photo to make a sweet gift.
- Gingham and floral craft paper
- Paper-edger scissors
- 1 1/2" x 2" photocopied snapshot
- Chartreuse craft paper
- Candle in glass holder, 4" diam. x 5 1/2"H
TIP: Stir old memories with a black-and-white photo. If you don't have one, make one by using the black-and-white settings on a color copier while photocopying your favorite picture.
1. Cut 3 1/2" x 13" band of gingham and 1 1/2" x 13" band of floral paper. Trim floral band with paper edgers. Create border for snapshot by cutting 2 1/2" x 3" rectangle from chartreuse paper. Glue photo onto border.
2. Glue the floral band lengthwise onto gingham band two inches from top edge. Glue square in center of gingham band. Glue collage to candle. Tie ribbon around top edge; center bow above snapshot.
Find a candle to decorate at YankeeCandle.com.