Brighten your table all season long with this beautiful pine cone centerpiece.
Stuff You Have:
- Footed Bowl
- Pinecones (we used about 30 medium-sized)
Stuff You Need:
- Rectangular block of floral foam
- Floral wire
- Wooden or bamboo skewers
- Artificial sprigs of berries and foliage
- Battery-operated micro LED string lights ($7; amazon.com)
- Place floral foam in bowl so that one end extends above rim.
- Wrap floral wire around base of a pinecone, then attach pinecone to skewer with wire. Repeat all for all pinecones. Attach sprigs of artificial berries and foliage to skewers in same fashion.
- Insert skewers into floral foam to make arrangement. Start with pincones, then fill in with foliage and berries. Keep in mind that the height of the arrangement should be about the same or slightly taller than the height of the bowl.
- Drape string lights over arrangement, higing battery pack in bowl.