Follow these easy steps to create a gorgeous pumpkin candle centerpiece you can use all season long.
Stuff You Have:
- Paring knife
- Hot-glue gun
Stuff You Need:
- Pumpkins (real or foam), 2 baby, 1 small
- 3 votive candles, 2" tall
- Artificial foliage with berries
- Cut stems off pumpkins. Place candles on top of each pumpkin and trace around. Use knife to cut along traced line, and scoop out about 1/2". Note: If using real pumpkins, be sure to cut hole so candle fits inside snugly.
- Place candles in holes. Glue foliage around perimeter of candle.