Instead of throwing them out, reuse yogurt cups, cereal boxes, milk jugs, water bottles (and more!) to make easy, affordable decorations for your home.
MATERIALS: Wine bottle, paintbrush, glitter glue, glass glitter (save-on-crafts.com), newspaper, spray sealant for glitter (amazon.com), paint pen, chalkboard label (amazon.com), bottle pourer (amazon.com).
1. Wash bottle and remove labels.
2. Use brush to apply a layer of glitter glue to bottle's neck. Working over newspaper, sprinkle with glass glitter until completely covered. Let dry.
3. Wrap newspaper around portion of bottle not covered in glitter (to protect it from sealant). Spray neck with sealant.
4. Write dish on label with paint pen. Adhere to bottle.
5. Fill with dish soap. Add pourer.
By Kayla Aimee, a blogger at kaylaaimee.com