Haunt your house with these spooky Halloween decorations.
Tuck homemade truffles into coffin-shape boxes for a spooky takeaway.
• Small coffin-shape boxes (skeletons included)
• Black or silver spray paint
• Glue gun and sticks
• Tiny rhinestones
• Silver glitter glue
• Plastic spiders
• Construction paper
• Craft glue
• Wax paper
1. Spray skeletons with black or silver paint. After skeletons have dried, glue on rhinestones as eyes. Smear glitter glue onto spiders. Let dry.
2. Cut paper to fit top of each box, leaving a ¼-inch border on all sides. Attach to box tops with craft glue.
3. Hot glue a skeleton or spider to each box lid (allowing skeleton arms and legs to dangle). Embellish top of box with rhinestones, if desired.
4. Line each box with wax paper and fill with truffles. Replace lid and tie with ribbon.