Haunt your house with these spooky homemade Halloween decorations.
Make a Black Dahlia-Inspired Centerpiece
Use spray paint to dramatically transform silk flowers and a clear glass vase.
YOU'LL NEED (For Flowers)
• Rubber gloves
• Assorted silk flowers
• Black spray paint
• Glue stick
• Paper plate
• Silver glitter
• Fake rhinestones and jewels
• Glue gun
1. Find a well-ventilated space (backyard or garage), put on a pair of rubber gloves and spray flowers with paint. Let dry standing up or on newspaper.
2. Dab sections of each flower with a glue stick, then dip them into a plate of glitter.
3. Attach rhinestones or fake jewels with a glue gun, if desired.
YOU'LL NEED (For Vase)
• Clear glass vase
• Masking tape
• Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint
1. Thoroughly clean vase inside and out; let dry completely. Tape off outside surface of vase with masking tape and newspapers to protect it.
2. Spray interior of vase following label instructions; let dry. Remove tape and paper from outside of vase. (Inside of vase will look dull, but exterior will be reflective.) Let vase dry for 1 hour before using.