Haunt your house with these spooky homemade Halloween decorations.
Craft Adorable Bat Name Tags
Make mini bats from clay, then tie them around your napkins as place settings.
• Black oven-dry modeling clay, such as Sculpey
• Wax paper
• Rolling pin
• Bat cookie cutter
• Baking sheet
• Wooden skewer
• Small rhinestones
• Silver marker pen
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Knead a small piece of clay (2" × 2" × ½") into a ball; place between sheets of wax paper and roll out with a rolling pin to about ¼" thickness. Cut out bat shapes with cookie cutter.
2. Place bats on baking sheet. Using wooden skewer, make a hole in each bat at the top of a wing. Press 2 small rhinestones into each bat for eyes.
3. Bake following package directions; do not overbake. Remove from oven; let cool and harden.
4. Write a name with silver marker pen. Cut ribbon and feed through holes. Position a bat on top of each napkin and tie ribbon.