Handwrite personal fortunes and slip them inside each fuzzy cookie.
Stuff you have:
- Jar or small bowl (3 1/2" to 4" in diameter)
- Black marker
- Hot glue gun
- Printer paper (1 sheet)
Stuff you need:
- Felt (1 sheet, $.28, orientaltrading.com)
Total cost: $.33
- Invert cup on felt and trace around. Cut out, cutting inside black lines.
- Fold circle in half to form semicircle. Apply a small dab of glue at center of curve, in between layers. Insert index fingers inside fold and bend semicircle where fingers meet. Apply a dab of glue at crease to hold pinched shape.
- Cut a strip of paper, about 1/2" x 2", write a fortune on it, and slip it inside felt cookie. Option: Add a piece of candy.