This easy pumpkin craft is a great way to add a little fright!
- 20" to 22" diameter white pumpkin or Funkin (funkins.com)
- Large black brads (available at joann.com and amazon.com)
- Black, red and white construction or wrapping paper
- Glue stick
- 3" to 4" length of red yarn or embroidery floss
- Push brads into side of pumpkin to create your vampire’s eyes.
- Use scissors to cut arched eyebrows out of black paper. Attach using glue stick.
- Make vampire’s mouth by cutting a small piece of yarn or floss and attaching to pumpkin using glue stick. Cut two fangs out of white paper and attach just below mouth using glue stick.
- To make blood drops, cut three small teardrop shapes out of red paper and attach to pumpkin, just below one side of vampire’s mouth, using glue stick.
- Cut black paper into rounded collar shape. It should be about 18" long and taper at either end. Cut red paper into the same shape, but 1 to 2" smaller than black paper. Lay red paper over black and use glue stick to adhere.
- Curve collar around pumpkin and use glue stick to hold in place. Fold back pointed edges to reveal red paper and place on table.