Give your home an instant update with some simple, inexpensive ideas.
- Approximately 40 pieces of ribbon, in assorted colors and patterns, ranging from 18" to 36" in length
- 48" long curtain rod and hanging brackets
- Hot-glue gun
- Power screwdriver
1. Working on the floor or a large table, position ribbons until you arrive at a design you like.
2. Begin attaching ribbons to the rod. Put a drop of hot glue on the back of the ribbon near one end, then wrap over curtain rod and press firmly to secure. Repeat for each ribbon.
3. Use a pencil to mark the desired placement of the brackets on the wall. Using the provided hardware and a power screwdriver, mount the brackets to the wall.
4. Hang rod from brackets. Trim the ribbon length as desired.