- Fabric marker
- ½ yard felt
- Straight pins
- Needle and thread
- 3" × 16" piece of fake fur
- Metallic pipe cleaner
- Fabric glue
- Yarn and needle
1. Draw a skate pattern in the size you need. Trace it on felt with marker twice and cut out.
2. Pin skates together right-side in and sew with a ½" seam. Remove pins. Turn right-side out; iron.
3. Cut a ¾" × 6" strip of felt, fold in half and stitch to upper back corner of stocking to make a loop.
4. Measure circumference of stocking opening, add 1" and cut fake fur to that measurement.
5. Fold fur in half lengthwise (inside out). Stitch short ends together, leaving a ½" seam. Turn strip right-side out and place it over top of stocking; stitch in place.
6. Form blade shape from pipe cleaner. Glue onto front of stocking.
7. Cut 2' of yarn and stitch onto side of stocking as laces; tie ends into a bow.