Earn an A+ in bargain hunting with these top tactics designed to give you the most bang for your buck.
- Find the lowest online price by entering a book's ISBN at bookscouter.com.
- Rent textbooks at chegg.com, bookrenter.com and campusbookrentals.com.
- Go digital. Rent e-textbooks with the Amazon Kindle app.
- Use the college library. Many reserve textbooks you can access for free.
- Swap paperbacks at paperbackswap.com or swap.com.
- Download the classics for free at amazon.com, bn.com or gutenberg.org.