Crush your chores without breaking a sweat! Pinpoint your preferred approach, then use these tips to tidy up your entire home in record time. Video: How to Remove a Red Wine Stain from Clothing »
Tools and helpers
Increase your overall efficiency by adding some of these supereffective items to your arsenal.
- To sanitize floors quickly: Use the SteamBoost mop from Swiffer and Bissel, $50 for a starter kit at mass retailers.
- Let the soap do half the work with Power Foam dish soap from Method, $4 for 16 oz. at Target.
- Clean surfaces and crevices with the AllPro HS-20R handheld steamer, $80 at haanusa.com (use the code ALLYOU15 until 3/28/14 to receive $15 off).
- Keep scrubbers close at hand with a cleaning caddy from the Container Store, $6 with a scrub brush, containerstore.com.
- Wipe and polish with the same cloth with a Smart cloth (5" x 7"), $10 at toddygear.com (save 10% until 4/15/14 with the code ALLYOUTODDY).