This formula doesn't suds up much, but it's effective and gentle on your hands.
Prep: 2 min.
Yield: 16.5 oz.
- Measuring cup and spoon
- 24-oz. squirt bottle (or empty dishwashing-liquid bottle)
- 2/3 cup liquid castile soap
- 3 tsp. vegetable glycerin
- 5 drops tea-tree essential oil
- 20 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
Using funnel, pour soap, glycerin, tea-tree oil, lemon oil and water into bottle. Shake well to emulsify. Place soap beside sink and use on dishes and hands. This fragrant formula also will clean your kitchen countertops beautifully.