Hold down documents with a decorative, DIY paperweight.
Brighten your desk with an assortment of spring flowers. The images seem suspended within the glass.
- Patterned paper
- Craft glue (such as Elmer's) or Mod Podge
- Clear glass paperweight (available at craft stores or photo weights.com)
1. Place a plate or paperweight on a piece of patterned paper. (You can use more than one pattern.) Trace around plate with a pencil. Cut out circle.
2. Brush glue onto back of plate or paperweight.
3. Stick paper, pattern side down, to bottom of the plate or paperweight.