The Blog: Coupon Geek
- Go there for: Tons of coupons, free promotional codes, and directions to uncover special rebates and promotions.
- Why we love it: The woman who runs Coupongeek.net is not unlike the typical All You reader: a stay-at-home wife and mom of two young children, committed to saving money for her family. Eager to share the great deals she found online, the self-described “coupon geek” created this blog to spread the savings to her friends and family: it simply ballooned from there.
The Blog: CouponingtoDisney
- Go there for: Coupons and freebies for groceries and family items. This blog is perfect for anyone looking to save on daily expenditures in order to go on family trips to Disney.
- Why we love it: This blog has tools available that help you grow your vacation fund and plan trips easily. It's basically a one-stop-shop for smart saving and smart spending.
The Blog: MyDallasMommy
- Go there for: Up-to-date information on the lastest coupons, sales and free samples.
- Why we love it: This site is organized so you can find any type of deal quickly. We love the navigation panel up top and that the blog features relevant savings.
The Blog: Baby GoodBuys
- Go there for: Anything and everything child-related! This blog is perfect for frugal parents who want options.
- Why we love it: Geared towards families with younger children, this blog is dedicated to bringing parents the very best deals on the baby essentials. Along with the featured coupons and deals, product reviews and suggestions are offered to help the unsure buyer. Looking for a DIY fix? There’s a section that shows you how to make your own cute outfits, accessories, and even snacks for baby.
The Blog: TheFrugalFind
- Go there for: Great coupons and daily finds.
- Why we love it: Not only does this blog tell you about great coupons when they're available, but if you bookmark this blog, you'll have bookmarked some of the best coupon sites as well, like Coupons.com and CouponNetwork.com.