1. Website: Retailmenot.com
- Why we love it: This site offers coupon codes for over 40,000 stores! They also have tons of other great resources, such as the printable coupons section (complete with GPS to spot local deals) and the community tab, which allows members to share their saving tips and/or coupons.
2. Website: Savings.com
- Why we love it: Our favorite part of this site is the “Deal of the Week” feature, which offers an exclusive coupon that isn’t available anywhere else. They also highlight specific codes and coupons chosen by the staff or favorited by registered site-members.
3. Website: Currentcodes.com
- Why we love it: This site takes a no-nonsense approach, with a stripped-down look that makes coupon codes the sole focus and easy navigation the goal. You can find codes in three different ways, either searching alphabetically, by merchant, or by category.
4. Website: Couponcodes4u.com
- Why we love it: The neat thing about this site is that it depends on contributers like you to compile its selection of codes. We really like the “expiring deals” tab, which features offer that expire within the next few days so you don’t miss out on any savings. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook for easy access!
5. Website: Promotionalcodes.com
- Why we love it: Not only does this site feature a wide selection of promotional codes, but they make navigation super easy― not sure what you’re looking for? Check out their selection of featured stores, or pick a category to browse through (such as travel, or men’s clothing). The money-saving fun doesn’t have to end when you leave the website, either― add yourself to their e-mail mailing list and they will send “the best coupons” right to your inbox. Good deal!
6. Website: Gotodaily.com
- Why we love it: A self-described “social shopping community,” this site has everything a frugal shopper could ask for. Once you’ve taken advantage of all the codes they offer, check out the codeless coupons, which are divided into categories to take the guesswork out of navigation.